Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun 663550
1. Attach wire stand into holes on front of glue gun.
2. Plug into electrical outlet.
3. Insert 0.44" diameter glue stick into inlet tube.
4. Allow glue gun to heat for 5 minutes.
5. Squeeze trigger to dispense glue. More glue is dispensed by pulling trigger back, releasing and repeating as necessary. Continue glue flow by adding additional glue sticks.
6. Press surfaces to be glued together within 15 seconds.
7. Do not pull glue sticks from glue gun. If changing glue, feed remainder of glue stick through glue gun.
8. Unplug after use and allow to cool before storing.
High-temperature glue guns are best used with wood, plastic, metal, ceramics, magnets, leather, paper, fabric and other materials.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!